Theresa's Mixed Nuts: Raisin Bundt Cake

Thursday, August 20, 2026

Raisin Bundt Cake

Disclosure: This is a sponsored post. 
 
 
 
There's something about this time of the year that kicks off my need to get in the kitchen and bake. As the summer starts to wind down and autumn produce starts to hit the market, I need to let my inner Martha Stewart shine. Earlier this week I kept thinking that I wanted to make something like a quick bread, but as I scrolled through Golden Blossom Honey looking for a recipe to scratch my itch, I stumbled upon a Raisin Bundt Cake that made me stop and switch course. It's been a long time since I've put my bundt pan to good use, so there really wasn't an excuse not to dust it off and test out a new bundt cake recipe. 
 

This is a pretty straightforward recipe with no complicated steps or prep to get it to come together. Unless your name is Jason and your wife asks you to check it in an hour for doneness. Then instead of checking, you just shut the oven off and go about your business, leaving a slightly gooey center, then it's a pretty simple recipe. Thankfully, said wife was able to put it back in the oven once she realized the mistake and got it to finish baking without issue. So, even if you make a blunder in the recipe, it's one that can more than likely be fixed without distress. The liquid ingredients help the bundt to bake nice and moist, and the spices give it a comforting warmth, which is perfect to serve with a hot cup of tea or apple cider this fall. If you're not quite ready to let your own Martha shine, bookmark this recipe to come back to soon. Because before you know it, the crisp and cool autumn days will be upon us. 
 

Ingredients

1 Tablespoon lemon juice

3 cups flour

2 teaspoons baking powder

1 teaspoon baking soda

1 teaspoon ground cinnamon

1/2 teaspoon ground ginger

1/2 teaspoon ground allspice

1 cup GOLDEN BLOSSOM HONEY

1 cup sugar

3 eggs

3/4 cup vegetable oil

1/2 cup cold coffee

1 Tablespoon lemon juice

1 cup chopped raisins

2 Tablespoons flour

Honey Glaze:

1 1/4 cups sifted confectioner’s sugar

2 Tablespoons RAW GOLDEN BLOSSOM HONEY

CLICK HERE FOR FULL RECIPE 

 
You can find this recipe, as well as many more delicious recipes right on the Golden Blossom Honey recipe page! Be sure to follow Golden Blossom Honey on Facebook and Twitter to stay up to date on new products and promotions.


If you like this recipe, be sure to come back every Friday, where I feature a new recipe from Golden Blossom Honey, and be sure to
Pin It on Pinterest! 


   
Have you made any autumn inspired recipes lately? 

21 comments:

  1. This reminds me of my childhood. My mother used to make bundt cakes all the time! I'm not as good a baker as she was, but this cake doesn't seem too difficult. I love the glaze with honey. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love recipes that remind us of our loved ones. For me, it's no-bake cookies. My mom makes the best batches.

      Delete
  2. What a great looking cake. I always love the look of a cake made in a bundt pan and this recipe sounds wonderful. Actually, we make honey cakes for the Jewish New Year (which is coming up) and this looks perfect with the raisins roo..Thanks for the recipe. Might give it a try. .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. I love how pretty bundt cakes always look fresh out of the pan.

      Delete
  3. Ok, it's August, Theresa! You are pushing it - LOL! We are still eating corn on the cob here and waiting for our tomatoes to ripen on the vines.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl. We are 3 weeks away from the start of fall. If it's rolls in like it did 5 or so years ago, we'll have snow by mid October. I am NOT looking forward to that!

      Delete
  4. I have saved this recipe. I am definitely going to give it a try. I love raisins, and I love a good raisin cake. It looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks soft, rich and moist and I do eat raisins daily in my raw homemade bars instead of sugar. It does not seem like summer is winding down here, as it is still 40C outside, literally skinburning within seconds. Half of Vojvodina has been burning in massive wildfires for a month now without stopping because our vile dictator has neglected the forests. Even villages are burning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indiana was the only midwest state to not reach 100 degrees F this summer. It's been a pretty mild summer heat wise. The rain was brutal though. Way too many storms blew through this summer with so much damage. While you are suffering heat damage, we are suffering storm damage. Nobody is catching breaks these days.

      Delete
    2. And it is not stopping, I heard new El Ninjo for next year will be even worse and people will be forced to move and resettle. People are slowly preparing for apocalypse, my neighbour dug a well in his yard because we cannot use city water for plants and he also planted some trees around his house, only my brother and mother seem to be blind to the pending doom so I cannot even prepare us for it as they continue to disturb all my efforts.

      Delete
  6. Hopefully your inner Martha steers clear of the slammer.

    Lol Jason was just letting you prove it was easy to fix any mistakes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We do try to avoid the slammer when possible. But I'd probably pick up a cool hobby like learning how to make toilet wine if I ever get incarcerated lol

      Delete
  7. I'm waiting until it cools off and I can use my oven again before baking any Autumn goodies. This looks so good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I imagine that's going to at least be a few more months for you in that Vegas weather!

      Delete
  8. LOL he tried. :). I like bundt cake but I don't think I've ever made one. I'd say I'm going to buy a bundt pan, but I probably won't... I just don't bake as much without kids in the house (my youngest is still here but he's been on a fitness kit for a year or so...watching protein, counting macros/micros or whatever it is he's hyper focused on at the moment). I'd def. take a slice to enjoy though!!! Love me a good piece of cake.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At this stage of my life, if I don't already have a pan for it, I am not buying one. There's something freeing about not having so many kitchen tools clogging up the cabinets. I'll just go buy the dang cake if I want it bad enough LOL

      Delete
  9. It's still too hot to think about autumn here 🥵

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're having a little heat wave now. Then we'll have about one more week toward the end of the month, then the chill sets in for good.

      Delete
  10. Thanks for this recipe. Looks yummy. I have to try this recipe!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate every one of them :) Except promotional posts with added links. Those will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...