Theresa's Mixed Nuts: Linguine with Salmon and Red Pepper Sauce

Thursday, August 13, 2026

Linguine with Salmon and Red Pepper Sauce

Disclosure: This is a sponsored post.   
 
 
 
With our busy schedules, we've been leaning on ingredients that cook quickly and without much prep ahead of time. Pasta is usually our go-to because it's something that we can all agree on at any given time. However, my daughter has been hinting a lot lately that she'd really like salmon added to the dinner menu at some point. It's not something that I eat, so it slips past my radar most trips to the grocers. However, I did remember to grab some this week and found a great recipe to satisfy her craving and my pasta addiction in one easy swoop at dinnertime. Golden Blossom Honey had this Linguine with Salmon and Red Pepper Sauce on their website and it really piqued my curiosity because seafood and pasta isn't a combination I can say I've ever put together before except with shrimp. 
 

This is an under 30 minute meal, so great for weeknights or when you're just too tired to put much effort into dinner. For me, it's easy enough to make the recipe as directed, portion out my share, then add the salmon to the pot for everyone else to enjoy. To add more variety to my plate, I just mix in some steamed broccoli or peas and have a satisfying vegetarian option. To the surprise of my family, the seafood and pasta worked well together. Overall, the savory fish blended seamlessly with the sweetness of the peppers and honey, the Parmesan added depth, and the cream smoothed everything out, creating a well rounded flavor profile pleasing to the palate. It's definitely a recipe we'll return to again in the near future! 
 

Ingredients

1 pound salmon filets

2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice

2 tablespoons GOLDEN BLOSSOM HONEY

Sauce:

1 (12 ounce) jar fire roasted peppers, drained

2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese

2 large cloves garlic

1 cup chicken broth

1/2 cup fresh basil, reserve 1 tablespoon for garnish

2 tablespoons heavy cream or half and half

1 pound linguine, cooked according to package directions

CLICK HERE FOR FULL RECIPE

 

You can find this recipe, as well as many more delicious recipes right on the Golden Blossom Honey recipe page! Be sure to follow Golden Blossom Honey on Facebook and Twitter to stay up to date on new products and promotions.


If you like this recipe, be sure to come back every Friday, where I feature a new recipe from Golden Blossom Honey, and be sure to
Pin It on Pinterest! 


   
What is your favorite type of pasta noodle? 

17 comments:

  1. Hi Theresa, this is a perfect recipe for today, as it's "fish friday" at our house! I just might replace the garlic (I'm allergic) with a shallot. I think that will work, too. Have a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice that you have roasted peppers in jars there, we have to roast them ourselves here LOL It will soon be the season of ajvar, so the whole country will smell of roasted red peppers. Or not, given how expensive they have been lately.

    I eat cornflour based pasta from Lidl, it is glufree so it gives no trouble to my annoyingly difficult stomach. Cornflour generally sits well with me. Before that even a plate of regular pasta could inflame me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have so many roasted jarred veggies here which is convenient, but I do think it is making cooking from scratch a lost art. If the world goes belly up and people have to start prepping their own food, many are going to starve because they have no idea what to do if food isn't already prepared for them. I had my girls cooking at 4 (age appropriate recipes). I remember baking cookies and cakes and stuff when I was just 8 years old myself. Then again, it was a necessity since my mom worked 2 jobs and was never home, so we had to learn or starve.

      Delete
  3. I've really had to cut back on the carbs, so my favorite pasta noodle is a zucchini one. But I've also been trying ones like hearts of palm linguine when I can find them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My daughter has gotten into zoodles lately. They really are a great substitute for traditional pasta.

      Delete
  4. What a great looking meal. Of course for me, I would need to leave out the salmon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not a combo I would suspect worked or even thought to give a go. Great way to get a two for one for her indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gracias por la receta. Te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks good. Tomorrow I'm making salmon with fettuccini in a lemon sauce.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Unfortunately, my ARFID and pasta don't work well together. Which is a shame, because I would do much better in Italian restaurants since not all of them serve pizza.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also wish all pasta places would serve pizza. It seems easy enough they should always have it on the menu.

      Delete
  9. Love how fast it is to make. 2 of our family members love salmon enough to eat it several times a week and be happy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate every one of them :) Except promotional posts with added links. Those will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...